LONGHORN FAB 200909 PRO GRADE TRACTION BARS (PRO ROD ENDS)Regular price $759.01
The Longhorn Fab 200909-UNV-86 Pro Grade Traction Bars with Professional Grade Rod Ends are the perfect solution to putting traction bars on your truck. Almost all trucks have wheel hop issues right off of the factory floor. Even under stock power levels this wheel hopping can cause extremely costly repairs, including broken driveshafts, broken axle pinion yokes, premature u-joint failure and wearing of suspension components. On top of these issues anytime the wheel hops, it is not touching the pavement. If it is not touching the pavement, youre not getting traction! Longhorn Fab Shop listened to the demands and created a simple, cost effective solution to the problem. Longhorn Traction Bars are affordable enough for the daily driven truck, yet strong enough for dedicated sled pullers and drag racers. Whether you drive your truck to watch the competition, or trailer it in because you ARE the competition youll love the strength, design, adjustability, and ease of installation of the Longhorn Traction Bars. This kit includes the professional grade brackets that feature a boxed-in design for extra strength. The increased strength makes these brackets handle anything that you can throw at them. This Traction Bar Kit is a great choice for those who are competing, and pushing the limits of their truck. The other key difference in this kit, is that the Professional Grade Rod Ends are included. Professional Grade Rod Ends feature a durable, high-end race design with Nylon injected, oil impregnated races designed for BAJA trucks and NASCAR. This provides a long, service free, and rattle free life.
- Manufactured In The USA!
- Professional Grade Brackets
- Professional Grade Rod Ends Laser Cut & CNC Bent Brackets Ensure Perfect Fit
- Completely Adjustable For Suspension Preloading Without Removing
- SPECIFICATIONS: Grade 8 Hardware
- Length: 72" (Fits Most Short Bed Models)
- Length: 86" (Fits Most Long Bed Models)
- Massive 2" Diameter Heavy-Duty Steel Tube Fits Stock Ride Height Up To 12" Suspension Lift
- Note: For universal applications. Rear axle tabs must be welded on