XDP 3/8" STREET PERFORMANCE PUSHRODS XD204 (1998.5-2018 5.9L/6.7L CUMMINS)Regular price $275.95
Increase the reliability and performance of the valvetrain in your 1998.5-2018 Dodge 5.9L & 6.7L Cummins with the XDP Pushrods 3/8" Street Performance XD204. In modified Cummins applications, the factory Pushrods are not adequate to handle the stress from increased cylinder pressures, valve spring pressures and higher engine RPM associated with modified Cummins engines. Just because you don't see physical signs of failure with your existing pushrods, does not mean they shouldn't be replaced. Even in mild applications, excessive flexing from your pushrods can cause power loss, and lead to other valvetrain issues and component failures. The XDP Street Performance Pushrods are handcrafted in the USA to XDP's stringent specifications. They feature a 3/8 diameter and are built from only the highest quality seamless 4130/4135 chromoly tubing that is cold drawn over a mandrel to increase rigidity and reduce flex. The tips are CNC machined from 86L20 bar stock that is core hardened and triple tempered, providing increased impact and wear resistance. These materials and procedures not only extend the life of these pushrods, they improve performance of your valvetrain. Sold as a set of 12.
- Supports 500HP+
- 170,000 PSI Tensile Strength
- 4130/4135 Chromoly Construction
- Great For Stock To Moderate Builds
- 3/8" x .095", 11.450" Overall Length
- MADE IN THE USA!
- Installation Notes: These Pushrods are a direct replacement for the factory pushrods in your engine. Please consult the factory service manual for removal, installation and valve adjustment instructions.