XDP INJECTION PUMP GEAR PULLER XD134Regular price $38.95
The XDP Injection Pump Gear Puller XD134 is a finely machined tool that will remove the pump gear from the VE, P7100, VP-44 and CP3 injection pump. The increased depth on the step, prevents damage on the front cover. Competitive tools currently on the market can bend the sheet metal front cover on CP3 equipped engines. There just isn't enough clearance between the tool and the cover. If you're not very careful, you could have to remove the cover and hammer out the dents. If you don't fix the cover, you'll have an oil leak.
The XDP Injection Pump Gear Puller now solves that problem by machining a deeper step on the puller to provide MORE clearance. The step is an additional .075 deeper. That amount makes the difference between a quick pump replacement and a long weekend fixing sheet metal. Included with the XDP Cummins injection pump gear removal tool, are instructions and two hardened and high-strength plated flange head bolts.
- MADE IN THE USA!
- A Tool That Will Last A Lifetime
- Double Plated So It Doesn't Rust
- The Step Is An Additional .075 Deeper Over Competitors
- Made Out Of Pre-Hardened Material Instead Of Cheap Cold Rolled Steel
- Makes For Quick Pump Replacement, Not A Long Weekend Fixing Sheet Metal